Nursefinders Home Health Care Services
At Nursefinders Home Care, an AMN Healthcare company, every service we provide shares one common goal: to provide exceptional care to our clients and their families—in the comfort of their own home.
Whether you're looking for a full-time, licensed home care nurse, homemaking assistance, periodic visits from a senior companion or extra respite care assistance for just a few weeks, help is available. Nursefinders Home Care services follow care plans tailored to your personal needs, including skilled nursing, therapy, personal care and much more.
Comprehensive Offering of Home Care Services
We offer a full spectrum of in-home health care services, so you can rest assured your loved one is receiving the very best care possible:
- Adult Respite - provides families temporary relief from their caregiving duties.
- Certified Home Health - certified aides provide health-related services under U.S. Medicare guidelines.
- Companion - companionship, friendship, transportation, etc.
- Personal Care and Support - helping with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing and eating.
- Homemaking - light house cleaning, grocery shopping, meal preparation, etc.
- Licensed Therapies - physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech language pathologists.
- Skilled Nursing - registered nurses (RNS) and licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and licensed vocational nurses (LVNs) provide a range of home health care services.
- Behavioral Health - behavioral health and autism related services for children, families and individuals through Nursefinders of Hawaii.
- Other Services - includes specialized care needs, such as spinal cord injury, Multiple Sclerosis, care for geriatric and seniors, and care for children and families.
Contact us for more information about our home care services at (800) 445-0459.